Welcome to the Ministry!
You are in the right place to be informed, clearly and simply, about the services and news of the Ministry for Social Rights and the 2030 Agenda
- Recovery, Transformation and Resilience Plan - RTRP
- Estrategia Estatal de Cuidados
- Agreement on Common Criteria for the Accreditation and Quality of the Centres and Services of the SAAD (System for Personal Autonomy and Care of Dependent Adults)
- Recommendations to the public on displacement and reception of children and adolescents from Ukraine
- Minimum subsistence income
- 2030 Sustainable Development Strategy
The Directorate General of Animal Rights was created to respond to the increasing awareness towards animal welfare in our society. Our goal is to promote and enhance, in coordination with all other Public Administration, the implementation of integral policies for animal protection and welfare.Know more
Administrative information services for citizens, contact points, queries and suggestions.
For in-person services, a prior appointment must be scheduled
The goal of this channel is to collect the opinion of citizens, organizations and associations at two separate moments of the drafting process for draft bills, draft royal legislative decrees and draft regulations
Services, rights and quality standards undertakings regarding services provided by the Ministry.
Information and documents related to procurement to ensure transparency
Competitions for labour posts, exams and contracts for permanent or temporary employees
Deadlines, requirements for aids, grants, prizes and subsidies
Deadlines and requirements for aids, grants, prizes and subsidies currently offered.
Personal Data Protection
Regulations and exercise of Personal Data Protection Rights
Ministry of Social Rights and 2030 Agenda